When downloading any product from Graham Donnelly, you automatically agree to the terms and conditions set out in this document. Any breach of these terms will be seen as a direct violation of copyright.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Graham Donnelly’s royalty free products are given to you with a lifetime non-transferable license for synchronization rights only. By accepting any of Graham Donnelly’s royalty free products, you acknowledge and agree to the stated terms, conditions, and limitations of use.
In the event of a breach of this License Agreement, action may be taken against you directly by the owner of the copyright.
Unauthorized resale of Graham Donnelly’s products is prohibited.
You have the right to synchronize the audio content from Graham Donnelly with audio and/or visual productions or applications such as: film & video productions - training and marketing presentations - corporate videos - on hold messages – radio presentations or commercials – television presentations or commercials - musical recordings - live performances - Web pages – multimedia presentations - interactive programs - computer games - audio-visual or computer generated displays, programs or presentations which may incorporate streaming audio or podcasts (hereinafter referred to as "the Production").
Copyright infringement is a serious offence and Graham Donnelly protects his copyrights by all necessary means, including legal action.
You are not authorized to:
• Make copies of any of the unsynchronized recordings contained within our royalty free products, except as may be designated to a single stand alone workstation for the sole purpose of specific audio and / or visual synchronization at your own facility. You are only licensed to keep one copy of the audio content on one stand-alone workstation at any given time.
• Copy, duplicate, provide access to, sell, lease, loan or give away unsynchronized sounds from Graham Donnelly by any means including the World Wide Web, streaming audio or any delivery method now known or which shall become known.
• Transfer, re-record, copy or duplicate any of Graham Donnelly’s products, in whole or in part, for any purpose not authorized under this End User License Agreement without express written authorization from Graham Donnelly.
• Provide remote access to unsynchronized sounds from Graham Donnelly to any
Location remote from your licensed address without a valid Remote Access License issued directly to you for this specific purpose by Graham Donnelly.
• Provide sounds from Graham Donnelly in whole or in part as mobile telecom audio
Content such as ring tones, soundscapes, multimedia messaging services (MMS), voice messaging, audio enhancements, greeting mail services, or other content applications now known or which shall become known, without a valid license issued directly to you for this specific purpose by Graham Donnelly.
• Sell or otherwise dispose of computers, hard drives or discs or any other electronic storage media which contains Graham Donnelly's proprietary sounds or music (Sounds) unless all the Sounds have been deleted.
• Change or alter in any way an original music composition owned or represented by Graham Donnelly (for example adding instruments or lyrics) without the prior written consent of the owner.
For any additional information or questions that you may have regarding these terms, Please contact Graham Donnelly using the information below:
email@example.com OR Visit www.grahamdonnelly.com Tel: +44 (0) 77 88 50 7991